Future Barristers Virtual Open Day
The ICCA Bar Course Future Barristers Open Day is designed to introduce you to the Bar and the ICCA Bar Course.
We are fortunate that so many talented individuals have given their time to provide all aspiring barristers with an expert insight into life at the Bar in 2020.
Our open day will include:
- Success in Obtaining Pupillage – Effective Pupillage Applications and Interviews. Information on the path to success from practitioners and pupils who can help you with exactly what to expect.
- Equality & Diversity at the Bar – why the Bar should represent the society it serves and what is being done to make this happen.
- Specialist Practice Areas – distinguished panels of practising barristers introduce you to Commercial Practice, the Publicly Funded Bar and Human Rights Practice.
- Life on Circuit – There is a thriving Bar across the six ‘Circuits’ which make up the Bar of England & Wales. Our expert panel introduces you to life on circuit.
- Live Advocacy Demonstrations – improve your mooting and pupillage application advocacy skills. You can also watch demonstrations from ICCA advocacy experts on examination-in-chief and cross-examination.
- Future Bar Training and the ICCA Bar Course – An introduction to Bar Vocational Training and the approach taken by the ICCA to provide students with the vital practitioner skills required for pupillage.
- Meet the ICCA – Members of the ICCA Bar Course team will be available throughout the day to answer any questions you may have about the ICCA Bar Course and application process.
In summary, if you would like to get to know the Bar and the ICCA Bar Course, we would be delighted to see you.
Registration is free and is now open. Click on the link below to register.